|Other name(s):||Robot Head, Screamer, Crying Lady|
The Robot Girl is a feminine enemy consisting of a woman's corpse fused with implants formed from Structure Gel. She possesses mechanical eyes, an artificial neck securing the head to the body, a prosthetic left foot, and a pincer replacing the right hand. All of these implants seemingly react to her level of aggression, as they light up when she detects something or becomes aggravated.
The Robot Girl appears to exist in a state of constant distress, crying constantly whilst idle. She is also capable of distorted vocalization, as can be heard when she is alerted.
The Robot Girl remains passive unless provoked. When alerted, various incandescent lights on her body will begin glowing and she will start snapping her pincer open and closed. If not provoked any further, she will settle down after a few seconds, cover her face with her hands again and resume crying.
The Robot Girl can be alerted by nearby movement from the player and by sound. Light from Simon's flashlight does not appear to alert it, but the sound when turning it on and off will.
If the robot girl enters her aggravated state if Simon remains completely still she will return to her weeping/idle state. This means Simon can quite safely inch his way towards and around her with minimal trouble.
If she does gives chase, she will not be distracted by throwing around props to generate sounds, and will attempt to reach Simon and knock him unconscious before returning to her passive state.
One of the parts, an Energy Pal S.3, is found inside the power room. The Robot Girl stands near the end of the room between the battery pack and Simon, forcing him to sneak around her to retrieve the battery pack. It is possible to do this without aggravating the Robot Girl. If the Robot Girl is alerted, she chases Simon but doesn't leave the power room.
After Simon has collected all three required objects and makes his way back to the diving room, a Robot Girl is standing in the infirmary. It is identical and behaves the same way as the other one, and again it is possible to sneak past it. Even if Simon doesn't provoke it, it nevertheless starts to chase him as soon as he enters the long hallway between the infirmary and the diving room.
Upon reaching the diving room Simon frantically calls for Catherine Chun to shut the door behind him. The door is sealed, leaving the Robot Girl banging on the door from the outside.
- Within the game's files, the Robot Girl is also known as "robot head".
- When provoked, the Robot Girl may on occasion start saying random phrases such as "Don't come any closer." or "Get away from me!".
- According to concept art, the Robot Girl was originally supposed to have an organic right eye as opposed to the mechanical one.
- The behavior and general characteristics of the robot girl noticeably resembles that of the Witch zombie from the Left for Dead series.
- Although never officially mentioned in the game, it is likely that there is only one Robot Girl, who is capable of teleportation just like the Flesher.