This page is full of personal considerations on Catherine, an enourmous and boting text full of speculation. We should focus more on facts, not in the mental masturbation of what I think has happened.n.
- " Catherine is well-aware of the absence of continuity" It was the crazy theorie of Sarang, and he did not believe that his conciousness would be transfered, it was his philosophical point of view about human conciousness.
- "It might imply that she causes a vague of real suicides," ???? Catherine never causes any suicide
- " is fully aware of the suffering she causes through copied consciousness, false hopes of continuity, suicides, and leaving alone "old" copies"... She did not create this "continuity" thing, it was Sarang's theory. She did not caused the suicide of anyone
- "She is obligated too Simon to do so". Actually there's no proof that she manipulated Simon, just speculation.
- "It is debatable than Catherine might have developed interest in Simon" ????
Maybe would be better to create a page called "Speculation" to write this theories, anyway, i will not edit nothing more on this Wikia.
It's strongly hinted in the game that Catherine's interest in Imogen Reed was more than friendly. Outside of Theta an audio log featuring Catherine has her talking about whether or not people like her and when the voice suggests that Reed likes her, Catherine pauses and says "Wait... Reed likes me?!". Additionally, after scanning Simon's body and finding out that he's in Imogen's dead body Catherine says to Simon "She was my.... She was nice to me". Seems as if the game is strongly hinting at a past romance there, seems like information that should be in their articles I thought?
- I've always felt this was inconclusive and only the fandom took it the shipping route. Catherine's line, "She was my... she was nice to me." always felt like Catherine's antisocial tendencies catching up with her, as if she was going to called Imogen a friend but she's so unfamiliar with the term that she refrained from saying it. Remember, Catherine is a loner and doesn't have many friends on PATHOS-II, aside from the crew that helped her carry the ARK to Phi. The "Wait... Reed likes me?" line (I notice that you wrote it in a way that suggest she was confounded; I never heard it that way, it felt a lot more like she was saying it rather casually) is perhaps a little more suggestive, but not too different from the line I talked about before. The fact that Theta is when you hear about Catherine's antisocial behavior (The audio log outside Theta, Dr. Masters' assessment) only further enforces the idea that those lines weren't supposed to be taken as suggestively as some fans have. I'll admit that that it may have just been left open by Frictional Games, but people are treating it as if it's fact when it's only a possibility at best. If anyone wants to put it on the page, it should only go into the trivia. --Cridone (talk) 18:05, November 10, 2018 (UTC)